I really love bumble bee's and always try to save one (or at least get my husband to as I'm a little scared of their stingers) if I see one in need of a sugary drink. To me, bumble bee's and wildflowers are the epitome of an English summer and make think of long walks in the countryside on a warm day as the sun is about to set.
The Bees and Lavender design is made up of 6 different stitches (all with illustrated instructions) and would be perfect for someone who has a grasp of the basic stitches and would like to try out some new ones.
What makes this embroidery set extra special is that, as well as step by step stitch instructions and quality supplies, it has the pattern already printed on to cotton fabric in colour so that there is no need for transferring which makes your stitches really neat!
Each embroidery kit comes in a cute mailer style project box and includes the best quality embroidery supplies:
- DMC stranded cotton
- A 6 inch Elbesee hard wood embroidery hoop
- The embroidery pattern, pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric
- 2 x John James embroidery needles
- An ‘Embroidery Tips’ booklet
- A stitch guide for the design including step by step, illustrated instructions
All our packaging is completely plastic free too!
Please be aware that each needlework kit comes with two embroidery needles and must be kept out of the reach of children.
- The cotton used in each kit is 100% natural which means it is a slightly creamy colour, not brilliant white. This also means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each embroidery kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.