These heart shaped seedbombs are filled with a variety of wildflower seeds.
Simply pop them outside in some soil - this can be a border, pot or whatever else! - water them in the first instance, and then just keep them moist. You should see the flowers beginning to grow within a few weeks, and once flowered they will attract all the bees and butterflies, as well as giving you a beautiful, colourful garden!
The seedbombs are made locally in Devizes, using paper waste from local offices and contain only seeds and paper. They make a great add on gift, or just a little something to let someone know you're thinking of them.
- The seedbombs should be planted shallow in the soil, in a full sun spot, watered plenty at first and then kept moist. You can even plant them into a flower pot, please make sure you repot them into a bigger pot once they slowed down growing to give them plenty of space.
- Due to the amount of variables ourselves and the maker (Abrakadabra - Handmade Magic) will not accept responsibility for seedbombs that do not grow.
- The seeds in the seedbombs live. Although most of the seeds should be planted within 6 months, the sooner you plant them, the better results you get.
- A large variety of seeds are used so some seeds may not grow straight away as they need a certain temperature etc, please be patient. Their time will come.
- As they are a handmade product, there may be slight variations in colour, shape and size.