The Beehive Cafe, Wroughton is hiring!
Front of House Assistant
6+ hours per week. We require someone to work one day per week so we can open Monday-Saturday. Hours will be 8.45-3.30/4.30ish (depending on the day) and we can be flexible with which day.
We are looking for a friendly, chatty person who loves being around people and has the confidence to run the front of house area alone at times. Some level of barista training or experience in a similar role is preferred, but not essential and full training will be provided for the right person.
We are a small, family run business, with a small team so the ideal candidate will be reliable and approachable, with a proven record of your reliability via a reference. A positive attitude and excellent attention to detail, as well as being willing to grow with us as the business develops, is also a must!
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Ensuring all customers are greeted on arrival
- Table service - taking orders, advising customers, processing payments
- Taking and recording bookings, enquiries and telephone orders
- Preparing and serving hot drinks
- Simple food preparation
- Cleaning and washing up
- Completing food hygiene and health safety checks and accompanying paperwork
- 6+ hours per week
- Position available from early March
- Level 2 Food hygiene training provided, where appropriate
- Holiday pay
- Monthly share of the tips
- Free lunch when you work more than 4 hours
- Free hot drinks
- Applicants must be 18 or over
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred
Paid trial shifts will be arranged to determine suitability for the role.
Please apply by email with a cover letter letting us know why you think you'd be a great fit for the job and your preferred work day, as well as a CV. Email: email@example.com