Sell With Us
We currently support over 100 independent artists, crafters and designers. Around 50 of these we consider our 'Beeze's Traders' - a community of some of the smallest businesses that we support, who sell their work through our 'brick and mortar' shop in the idyllic Ginnel, in the market town of Devizes, Wiltshire. We work with our Traders on a commission basis, but we do also buy wholesale from UK indie businesses.
We favour applicants who are local to us, but we do accept Traders from elsewhere in the UK.
** APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN **
To sell with us as a Trader on a commission basis, you must;
- Be a small indie business based in the UK.
- Make all of your items by hand, or design your own work which is then printed on items for sale in small batches in the UK. Bonus points if your printing is done in house, or by other independent businesses!
- Not have a team of more than 2 people - our aim is to support the UK's tiniest businesses, but please see below for information on selling to us as a Wholesale Supplier rather than a Trader if you do not meet this criteria.
- Be willing to work with us to make the very best of your selling experience ie. with seasonal stock changes etc
Wholesale enquiries: Please email us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US:
- A high street selling platform with a growing customer base
- Optional selling via our website
- Monthly sales reports and payments
- Promotion on social media
- Support and guidance
HOW TO APPLY:
- Complete the form below
- If we are interested in your work you'll hear from us with basic information about fees, charges and commitment terms
- Should these terms suit you, we'll send out our full terms and conditions and a form which you will need to read and sign