Sell With Us
At Beeze's we currently support over 100 independent artists, crafters and designers. Around 50 of these we consider our 'Beeze's Traders' - a community of some of the smallest businesses that we support, who sell their work through our 'brick and mortar' shop in the idyllic Ginnel, in the market town of Devizes, Wiltshire. We work with our Traders on a commission basis, but we do also buy wholesale from UK indie businesses.
** APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED, WE WILL UPDATE THIS NOTICE WHEN WE ARE OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS AGAIN **
For more information on selling with us in Beeze's, please contact us using the form below specifying how you'd like to sell with us and ensuring you comply with the following criteria:
To sell with us as a Trader on a commission basis, you must;
- Be a small indie business based in the UK.
- Make all of your items by hand, or design your own work which is then printed on items for sale in small batches in the UK. Bonus points if your printing is done in house, or by other independent businesses!
- Not have a team of more than 2 people - our aim is to support the UK's tiniest businesses, but please see below for information on selling to us as a Wholesale Supplier rather than a Trader if you do not meet this criteria.
To sell with us as a Wholesale Supplier, you must;
- Be a small, independent business based in the UK.
- Sell items that are handmade, but if you work with others who take care of production for you then that's all good as long as they meet ethical production standards.
We have taken on very few Traders for Little B's for various reasons, but will consider taking on more for the right product, so feel free to enquire anyway!
For more information on selling with us in Little B's, please contact us using the form below specifying how you'd like to sell with us and ensuring you comply with the following criteria:
To sell with us as a Wholesale Supplier for Little B's, you must;
- Be a small UK based business
- Sell items for children. We appreciate that due to the nature of health and safety around children handmade items are harder to come by, so we focus in Little B's on ethical production, which does not have to be in the UK.